High-density flame retardant board
Tested and found totally in accordance with the national environmental protection E1 standard
Fire protection performance:
Solid wood/veneer fully matte open type NC paint/fully enclosed single colour PU paint, with moisture proof and mould proof treatment on the inside
The energy acoustic diffuser is mainly used for the proscenium of the halls and the box boom at two sides with the purpose to reflect the sound wave to the auditorium in the halls to prevent acoustic coloration, sound focusing and sound field problem of standing wave to make the sound more exquisite and accurate; the product is greatly effective for tone tuning and necessary for acoustic places.
Refer to dimensions of various products; the product can be customised
Music halls, multi-functional halls, large auditoriums, etc.
1. The indoor sound energy density is uniform, i.e. the sound energy density is the same everywhere;
2. The chance of the sound energy being transmitted in all the directions is equal;
3. The phase of the sound wave from all the indoor directions to any point is irregular. In such a sound field, the sound wave will not accumulate no matter in terms of spatial position or transmission direction; instead, the sound wave expands and diffuses along with the progress of transmission until it covers all the space and all the directions.
1. Possible to have diffusion and reflection of the sound of various frequency ranges;
2. Possible to be hidden in the artistic design of the audio-visual rooms of the theatres;
3. Simultaneous installation and testing with sound absorption treatment
Diffuser Application Principle (II)
During the design and arrangement of diffusers, the following matters shall be noted:
(1) The diffusers cannot be used as the sound absorbers at the same time;
(2) The diffusers shall as much as possible be made of materials with a large specific gravity and certain rigidity, such as concrete, plastered masonry, marble and granite;
(3) If wood is used, solid hard wood is preferred, e.g. teakwood, oak, rosewood or hard wood, with multi-layered composition board on the surface. It is prohibited to use three-ply board or five-ply board to make hollow ones,which will result in strong absorption of low frequency sound;
(4) The diffusers shall as much as possible not be cast by gypsum. Though the cost is low, there will be metal sound coloration, negative for the sound quality;
(5) For good diffusion effect, the geometric dimensions of the diffusion surfaces of the diffusers must match with the sound wave length. According to diffusion theories, if the dimensions of the diffusers are fixed, the diffusion degree of the indoor sound wave increases progressively along with the increase of frequency. Therefore, during the design of sound diffusion, diffusers with large dimensions shall be used to improve the diffusion capability for low sounds.
Diffuser Application Principle (III)
With good diffusion characteristics, the sound attenuation is smooth and the indoor sound is uniform at different places. All the convex surfaces have the capability to diffuse the sound wave, including inclined surfaces, curved surfaces and convex curved surfaces. In case the diffusion sound wave frequency is restricted by the dimensions of the convex surfaces, diffusion board can be used.
The audio rooms have different building acoustic characteristics, and different objects have different reflection and absorption performance to the sound. Therefore, to improve the audio environment, sound absorption and diffusion treatment in the rooms is an important step of acoustic treatment.